Physician’s Weekly and other industry experts host these weekly chats that bring patients, doctors, and other experts together to discuss a myriad of topics. Each week, the chat will focus on one specific subject. Our audience is encouraged to join the conversation by simply searching, “#PWChat” on Twitter, clicking on LATEST to follow along, and using #PWChat in all replies and comments.
- On February 28 at 3:00pm Eastern, we will discuss whether anything has changed in the last 30 years in the areas of Communication & Integration in Emergency Medicine with Matthew Loxton, MKM, CKM.
- In early March, we will discuss the use of 3D printing in medicine with Lars Brouwers, MD.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will discuss the myth surrounding radiotherapy in older cancer patients with Meredith Giuliani, MBBS, FRCPC, MEd.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will discuss a TBD topic with Art Founger, MD.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will discuss paradigm shifts needed in healthcare with MGMA President and CEO, Dr. Halee Fischer-Wright.