Physician’s Weekly strives to keep our readers informed with the latest news and information in the healthcare industry. There are many moving parts to healthcare, and sometimes it’s difficult to keep track of everything in this fast-paced industry. That’s why we are happy to bring you our #PWChat TweetChat series–live, interactive chats on Twitter.
Physician’s Weekly and other industry experts host these weekly chats that bring patients, doctors, and other experts together to discuss a myriad of topics. Each week, the chat will focus on one specific subject. Our audience is encouraged to join the conversation by simply searching, “#PWChat” on Twitter, clicking on LATEST to follow along, and using #PWChat in all replies and comments.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will discuss the myth surrounding radiotherapy in older cancer patients with Meredith Giuliani, MBBS, FRCPC, MEd.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will discuss a TBD topic with Art Founger, MD.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will discuss paradigm shifts needed in healthcare with MGMA President and CEO, Dr. Halee Fischer-Wright.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will discuss the use of 3D printing in medicine with Lars Brouwers, MD.
- At a to-be-determined date, we will co-host Part III of our discussion of exercise as medicine with Greg Wells, MD.
To catch up on all of our previous #PWchats, click on the links below:
- Lipid Management in Patients With Diabetes & Heart Disease
- What Is the Future of Healthcare Under President Trump?
- What the Future of Healthcare Will Look Like Under Pres. Trump (Part II)
- #MEQAPI – Quality Improvement vs Patient Handoff
- #MEQAPI – Quality Improvement vs Patient Discharge
- #MEQAPI – Quality Improvement vs Patient Readmission
- #MEQAPI – EHR Success Story
- A Look at the U.S. Opioid Epidemic
- EHRs: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part I)
- EHRs: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Part II)
- The Drivers of Increasing Healthcare Costs
- The Drivers of Increasing Healthcare Costs (Part II)
- Defensive Medicine & Related Costs
- The Future of Medicaid Funding
- Personalizing Coronary Artery Disease Diagnosis & Care
- Hospitals, Not Hotels: A Look at Global Budgets
- Convincing Antivaxxers: Winning the Vaccine Argument With Patients
- The Ins & Outs of Shared Decision Making
- Incorporating Physician Assistants & Nurse Practitioners into Practice
- Exercise as Medicine: Helping Patients Cut Through All the Noise (Part I)
- Exercise as Medicine: Helping Patients Cut Through All the Noise (Part II)
- How Mindset Affects Physical Health
- Pseudoscience in Medicine: Steering Patients Toward Reliable References (Part I)
- Pseudoscience in Medicine: Steering Patients Toward Reliable References (Part II)
- Ketamine to Treat Depression