Join us Wednesday, June 7 at 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT for Part 2 of our 2-part live, interactive #PWChat with Nicholas DiNubile, MD. Topics to be discussed include:
- Whether or not patients feel EHRs have enhanced their care and the patient experience.
- The security of patient data as more and more is collected nationwide.
- Why true EHR interoperability has not been achieved, whether it can be achieved, and if so, how.
- Whether blockchain methodology can help solve EHR woes & improve interoperability.
- Clinicians’ best EHR options currently, keeping in mind government mandates to use EHRs.
Check out our recap of Part 1!
How to Join the Chat
- Log into your Twitter account. Don’t have an account? Where have you been?! Just kidding, we don’t judge, but you should get one! It’s easy to create, and free. You’ll be glad you did.
- A couple minutes before 9:00pm ET on June 7, Search Twitter (top right of every Twitter page) for #PWChat.
- On the search results page, click LATEST at the top left. This will show you all the latest tweets using the #PWChat hashtag. The page will automatically update every couple minutes, letting you know how many new tweets there are using the #PWChat hashtag.
- Answer questions, reply to other’s comments, or make a comment of your own as much and as often as you like. Just make sure to leave room in include #PWChat to make sure what you tweet is included in the chat. Otherwise, it won’t be seen.
- While you’re at it, be sure to follow @physicianswkly and @drnickUSA!
About Dr. DiNubile
Dr. Nicholas DiNubile is an Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in Sports Medicine.
He is in private practice in Havertown, PA with Premier Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and is a Clinical Assistant Professor of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. DiNubile has been chosen in “Best Doctors in America” as well as “Guide to America’s Top Surgeons.”
He is the author of the bestselling book, FrameWork- Your 7 Step Program for Healthy Muscles, Bones & Joints (Rodale) and is Executive Producer and host of the award winning national PBS television special, Your Body’s FrameWork.
More at https://www.drnick.com.